- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- juice of two large lemons
- 1 T lemon zest
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 T canola oil
- 2 T brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a meat mallet (or ice cream scoop), pound the chicken breasts thin. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, paprika and sea salt in a cake or pie pan. Drop each chicken breast in the mixture and toss to coat completely.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Drop each chicken breast in the oil and brown on both sides (should take only about four minutes). Remove chicken breasts and keep warm on a plate.
- Pour the lemon juice in the pan and stir to deglaze. Put chicken breasts in a casserole dish and pour juice on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar and lemon zest.
- Bake for thirty minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More