- ¾ – 1 lb meat
- 3 cups vegetables ( or as desired )
- 3 tbsp stir – fry sauce
- 1 ½ – 2 tbsp oil
- Slice the meat
- If using canned or fresh vegetables, prepare as necessary. Heat wok and add oil.
- When oil is ready, add meat and stir – fry until 80 percent done ( until the redness in the meat is gone if using beef, or until chicken turns white ). Remove and set aside.
- Add vegetables to wok. Add sauce and begin stir – frying, mixing the sauce in with the vegetables. Add the meat, and stir – fry rapidly .
- When vegetables are tender but not overcooked, remove and serve hot over rive.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More