- For the Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pc. onion, finely chopped
- 1 pc. garlic clove, crushed
- 14 oz. can chopped tomatoes with herbs
- For pizza base:
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp. fast-rising yeast
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- For topping:
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced into rings
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 5 oz. Mozarella cheese, sliced
- ½ cup Pepperoni sausage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup ham
- ½ cup ground meat
- ½ cup bacon
- ½ cup sausage
- 8 black olives, pitted
- 3 pcs. sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- To make the sauce, heat the oil in a pan and then add the onion and
- garlic. Fry gently for about 6-7 minutes, until softened. Add the tomatoes and stir in the tomato paste. Bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 5 minutes, until reduced slightly. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool.
- For the pizza base, lightly grease a 12-in. (?) round pizza tray. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Sprinkle over the fast-rising yeast and make a well in the center. Pour in about ¾ cup warm water and the olive oil, and then mix to a soft dough.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for about
- -10 minutes, until smooth. Roll out to a 10in round, making the edges
- slightly thicker than the center. Lift the dough on to the pizza tray.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough and then top with the
- peppers. Mozzarella, pepperoni sausage, ham, ground meat, bacon, sausage, black olives and tomatoes. Sprinkle over the oregano and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover loosely and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes, until slightly risen. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and serve hot straight from the tray.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More