- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup minced scallions
- 2 tbsp brandy
- ¼ tsp coarsely – ground black pepper
- 18 slices toasted whole – wheat bread
- Leaf lettuce
- 12 ounces crab meat, picked over well to remove any shells
- Tomato slices
- 12 slices slab bacon, cut in half, cooked crisp and drained
- 2 avocados, sliced
- In a small, combine the mayonnaise, scallion and brandy, mixing well. For each sandwich, spread three pieces of bread with a portion of the mayonnaise mixture.
- Cover the first slice of bread with lettuce leaves, 2 ounces of crab meat, and one or two tomato slices. Add the second slice of bread, and top with the four half – slices of bacon, a layer of avocado slices, another tomato slice or two, and more lettuce.
- Cover with the third slice of bread, secure the sandwich with wooden pick, If you like, and slice it in half. Serve the sandwiches immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More