- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. dilaw (turmeric), cut into sliced
- 500 g chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 to 1½ tsp. peppercorn
- salt to taste
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- In a pan, saute onion, garlic and dilaw in cooking oil.
- Put in chicken, peppercorn, salt, vinegar and water.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Garnish with toasted garlic and spring onion and serve with rice
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More