- 4 cups Raw Peanuts
- 2 heads garlic, crushed, skin removed
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- pinch of Sugar (optional)
- Using a small but deep pan, heat the oil on medium low or medium stove top setting.
- Put in the garlic.
- Add the peanuts and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the peanuts are medium brown. Residual heat will continue to cook the nuts so don’t wait until they are golden brown before taking it out of the hot oil.
- Pass the peanuts and garlic in a strainer and drain on paper towels.
- Add the Salt and pinch of sugar, shake and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More