- 400g baby squid, cleaned and ink seperated
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 stalks of spring onions
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 pcs. labuyo
- 1 cup cornstarch
- oil for deep frying
- cilantro for garnish
- Put squid in a pot with all the ingredients.
- Cook over low heat until squid is tender. Adjust seasoning to your preference.
- Remove squid when done and dredge in cornstarch.
- Deep fry and set aside.
- Meanwhile, let the sauce simmer until reduced and serve on the side.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with steamed rice.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....