- 1 kilo mussels, cleaned and beard removed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, cut into strips
- 2 pieces bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- 1/2 cup mussel broth
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 grams leeks
- Sugar, salt and chili flakes to taste
- Heat oil in pan.
- Sauté garlic and mussels.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, peppercorns and chili flakes.
- Add broth and simmer.
- Add coconut cream and simmer for five minutes.
- Season with salt and sugar according to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish, then top with leeks.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More