- 150 grams alugbati
- 4 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc white onion, sliced thinly
- 2 pcs salted egg, shelled and cubed
- 6 pcs danggit, fried and coarsely chopped
- 5 pcs juice of calamansi
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp shrimp paste (Bagoong)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and trim alugbati and steam for a few minutes.
- Mix the tomatoes, white onion, salted egg and crushed danggit.
- Make a vinaigrette by mixing the olive oil, calamansi and bagoong in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More