- 4 ounces transparent bean thread noodles(sotanghon)
- 5 dried shitake mushroom
- ½ pound ground pork
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce or Kikkoman
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Pinch of cornstarch
- 1 small red chili pepper and 1 tsp chili sauce
- 2 slices ginger
- 2 green onions
- Without removing the string wrapping around the sotanghon noodles, soak in hot water until they are pliable (5 minutes).
- Drain well, cut the noodles into shorter lengths and then removes the string wrapping.
- Soak the dried shitake mushrooms in hot water to soften. Reserve ¼ cup of the soaking liquid, straining it if necessary to remove any grit. Cut the mushroom into thin slices.
- Marinade the pork into Marinade mixture for 15 minutes.
- Cut the chili pepper, ginger and the green onion.
- Heat the wok and put 2 tbsp oil, sauté the marinated pork until golden brown then remove and clean out the wok.
- Sauté the chili pepper, ginger and green onion, add the shitake mushroom then stir the chili sauce and the noodles.
- Return the ground pork to the pan. Mix everything together and cook briefly.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More