- 2 cups of rice, cooked
- 2 cups of malagkit (sticky rice). Cooked
- 2 pcs. Chicken thighs & legs, chopped into small pieces
- ¼ kilo pork, sliced into thin strips.
- 11/2 kilo chicken livers and giblets. Chopped.
- 4 pcs. frankfurters, sliced diagonally
- ½ cup green peas
- 2 pcs. bell peppers, red & green (cut into thin strips)
- 2 small cans of tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. patis
- ½ tsp. vetsin
- 1 tbsp. atchuete oil
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine salt to taste
- 2 hand boiled eggs, sliced spring onion, chopped
- Flake rice and malagkit with fork while still hot, Set aside.
- In a deep pan. Sauté garlic in atchuete oil, then add onion.
- Add pork, chicken, and giblets.
- Season with patis, then cover. After 2 minutes, pour in ½ cup of water.
- Cover, simmer until half done.
- Add frankfurters, pepper, and tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and vetsin, Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add rice, malagkit, butter, and peas.
- Mix until well-blended.
- Lower heat, then cover.
- Garnish with sliced hard boiled eggs and chopped spring onions.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More