- ½ kilo beef, ground
- 4 bananas (saba variety). Peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 cup tomoto sauce
- 1 green pepper, sliced cooked rice fried potatoes oil for frying
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry bananas and set aside.
- Saute garlic. onion, and ground beef in oil until cooked.
- Add tomato sauce and cook for a few minutes,
- Add the rest of the ingredients, Season well.
- Mold rice into desired shape.
- Pour ground beef mixture over the rice.
- Garnish with bananas, potatoes, and green pepper. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More