- 2 boneless chicken breasts, skin on
- 5 cups Chinese cabbage, sliced thin
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup minced scallion
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp extra olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler. Place a stainless steel or cast iron skillet in the broiler, about 7 inches from the heat source, to get it very hot. Season chicken with a little salt and pepper.
- While pan is heating, thinly slice cabbage, and shred carrot. Chop cilantro and scallion cabbage and carrot mixture. Add sliced almost.
- When pan is hot, about 10 minutes, remove from broiler, and place chicken in pan, skin side up, and return to broiler. Cook for about 15 minutes depending on thickness of chicken. When done and cool enough to touch, remove skin, and cut into bite – size pieces.
- Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss with cabbage mixture and chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More