- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 small chili pepper, finely chopped (remove some or all ribs and seeds if you want the dish less spicy)
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro zest of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1½ teaspoons sesame seeds about 15 medium-sized shrimp
- 4 ounces of soba noodles (uncooked)
- 3 scallions, finely chopped smattering of mint leaves
- Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, honey, chili pepper, sesame oil, cilantro, lime zest, ginger and sesame seeds together in a bowl until well combined.
- Transfer half of the mix into another bowl and set aside.
- This will be the salad dressing. Peel and devein the shrimp and marinate them in the remaining half of the mix for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Cook the soba noodles according to package instructions.
- Drain the noodles, briefly rinse them under cold water and toss them with the salad dressing. Take the shrimp out of their marinade and grill.
- Mix the shrimp with the noodle salad. Sprinkle scallions and mint leaves on the salad and serve.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More