- 1 cup olive oil
- 60 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 12 anchovy fillets
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- Assorted fresh vegetables (Carrots, cucumber, raddish), cut into bite-sized pieces
- French bread, cut into 2-inch thick slices
- Blend oil, butter, anchovies, and garlic in processor until smooth.
- Transfer oil mixture to heavy medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring, occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce into fondue pot or other flameproof casserole.
- Set pot over alcohol burner or gas table burner to keep warm.
- Serve with vegetables and bread.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More