- 2 crabs, thoroughly cleaned
- ½ onion, diced
- 4 tbsp. cheese powder oil for stir frying
- First: 2 scallions, 2 ginger slice,
- 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- Second: 3 tbsp. flour, 3 tbsp.
- Third: 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- ½tsp. salt, pepper as desired
- Steam crabs with first seasoning for 15 minutes.
- Remove, cool, and scoop out crab meat. Rinse crab shell. Dry and set aside.(Before removing the meat, let crab cool first.)
- Stir-fry onion in 3 tbsp. oil until fragrant
- Add second seasoning, Stir well until evenly mixed, then remove.
- Stuff crabmeat back into clean shell, spreading evenly with hands.
- Sprinkle with cheese powder.
- Preheat oven at 200”C. bake crabs for 15 minutes until surface is golden brown.
- Remove and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More