- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1 jar peanut butter
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 vanilla ice cream
- Sift the flour with the salt into a bowl. Make a well in the center and add the egg and egg yolk. Pour in the milk, slowly, stirring constantly and, when half has been added, stir in the melted butter and vanilla. Beat well until smooth.
- Add the remaining milk, cover, and let stand at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before using. The batter should be the consistency of light cream. Heat a well-greased 6-inch skillet. Add 1/4 cup batter. Tip skillet from side to side until batter covers bottom.
- Cook until the bottom is golden brown, turn and remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate hazelnut spread and peanut butter onto crepe and place banana slices down the center. Roll or fold crepe.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More