- 1/2 kilo Bangus Belly
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb size ginger cut into thin slices
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1/2 tbsp. whole black pepper
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 pcs finger chili
- 1 small ampalaya, sliced
- 2 small eggplants, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp patis
Sinangag or FRIED RICE:
- 3 cups left over rice
- 2 tbsp oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- salt an pepper to taste
- spring onion for garnish
- fried garlic for garnish
- Wash fish thoroughly drain and slice diagonally.
- In a casserole put garlic, onion and ginger at the bottom.
- Arrange sliced bangus side by side.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup vinegar or 3 tbsp. sampalok sinigang mix.
- Put on top vegetable, green sili and black pepper.
- Season with salt and drizzle with cooking oil.
- Cover and simmer in a medium heat for 8â€“12 minutes or until fish is cooked then add the coffee mate.
- Serve hot with Sinangag rice. In a wok, heat oil and add garlic.
- When almost brown, add the rice and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with spring onion and fried garlic and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More