- fresh beef ribs, never use previously frozen ones
- barbque sauce
- 1-2 onions, into cubes
- pepper, freshly ground
- Wash beef ribs thoroughly.
- Boil ribs with onion and pepper for 1½-2 hours till very tender.
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Drain off water and arrange the ribs on a baking or roasting pan.
- Brush barbeque sauce over the ribs and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the ribs over and brush more barbeque sauce, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Finally, brush more barbeque sauce, then bake for an additional 20 minutes for a total of 60 minutes baking time.
- Serve with rice or bread, mashed potato and sweet corn.
- The barbeque sauce should appear sticky (tostado) not watery after baking.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More