- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 lb boneless beef stew, cut into 1-1/2 inch. Cubes
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce divided
- 1tbsp coffee
- 5 medium carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 10 oz. frozen peas, thawed
- Brown meat then transfer to 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Pour ½ cup of barbecue sauce over meat then sprinkle with coffe granules.
- top with onions carrots, and potatoes then cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hrs. then stir in peas and remaining ¼ cup barbecue sauce.
- Cook for an additional 15 mins.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More