- 4 large chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 2 large orange peppers
- 2 large onions
- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 1½ cups barbecue sauce
- ½ cup whiskey
- salt and pepper to taste
- wooden skewers
- Preheat your grill to high and soak your wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch square cubes, as well as the pepper and onion. You want reasonably equal sizes so they all cook evenly. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Skewer the chicken, peppers, and onions evenly and lay flat on a tray.
- In a small food processor, blend the bacon, barbecue sauce, and whiskey until blended into a smooth mixture.
- Slather that mixture all over the kebabs and grill on all sides until cooked throughly. Serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More