- 1 k. beef, cut into cubes
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 peppercorns
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan then let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Simmer and cover tightly for an hour or until meat is tender then drain and set aside.
- Brown meat on all sides then transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour off remaining oil from skillet the place sauce and cook for a few minutes.
- Pour sauce over meat and serve then garnish with tomatoes and parsley.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....