- 1 (165 g) can chili con carne
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 100 gms chicharo or snow peas, blanched
- 1 pc small carrot, cut into flowerets and blanched
- Heat chili con carne.
- Scoop hot steaming rice onto plate and top with chili con carne.
- Garnish with chicharo and carrot
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More