- 4 Cups frozen potato rounds
- 1 – ½ lbs hamburger
- 1 10 oz frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 2.8 oz fried onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 10 – ¾ oz can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Place potatoes at the bottom then bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Brown beef into large chunks and drain then place beef, broccoli, ½ can fried onions, and tomatoes in potato shell.
- Combine soup, milk, ½ cup cheese and seasonings then pour over beef mixture.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes then top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered for 2 -3 minutes longer until cheese melts.