You want it stylish? Try hitting a classic, refine dish with this beef broccoli recipe.
As the name implies, this recipe is made of beef and broccoli. Beef broccoli recipe is an Asian beef main dish. The combination of flavors, as well as the sauce, gives this recipe that delightful Asian taste.
I am not a fanatic of broccoli. Broccoli came from the Italian word “broccolo”, which means the flowering crest of a cabbage that is how it actually looks. Though this edible green plant from the cabbage family is said to be so healthy, I would not dare making a dish that is filled with it. However, this lovely just works wonderfully in this beef broccoli cuisine that one cannot resist it. They said that broccoli can lower cholesterol level and can have strong, positive impact on a person’s detoxification system. Well, that can be a consolation for me in eating this kind of crucifer.
In this recipe, you will surely want the broccoli good tasting. Ensure then that you will boil it appropriately. Or you may want it steamed. Also, choose the best beef part to use. I know you want it tender.
Ready for a lovely dinner? Let us know some feedbacks upon having it served. Enjoy!
- 1 kilo beef, slice into strips
- 1/2 kilo broccoli, sliced
- 4 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 beef broth cube
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the brocolli for about 3 minutes, remove from water and set aside.
- Place beef in a casserole or pot then put salt and pepper.
- Boil the beef in 2 cups water until tender. Add water if necessary then remove from the broth and set aside.
- In a saucepan saute onion, garlic and the beef . Stir fry for a few seconds then add 1/2 cup of the broth.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce and beef broth cube and stir cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the broccoli and stir cook for a few seconds then serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More