- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 250g beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1/2 carrot, julienned
- 1/3 cup spring onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 red bell pepper, strips
- 1 white onion
- resealable plastic bag
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper. Place beef, carrots, and onions in the bag; seal, and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce. Refrigerate for atleast 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove the meat and vegetables from marinade. Reserve a little marinade.
- Cook beef in a pan, then add bell peppers and onions. Add about 3-4 tbsp.of marinade and simmer. Then add rice and toss.
- Transfer to a plate or bowl and garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More