- 50 ml olive oil
- 500 grams beef kalitiran, cut into 1.5″ cube
- 1 can liver spread
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cube
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cube
- 1 small can button mushroom
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground peppercorn
- 2 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 L beef stock
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup green olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 2 pcs red chili, slice
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- Salt, as needed
- Sugar, as needed
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic, onion, bell peppers, bay leaves, red chili and meat until color changes to light brown.
- Put tomato paste, liver spread and cook for a minute.
- Add vinegar, tomato sauce, soy sauce, beef stock and let it simmer until tender.
- When the beef is tender, add button mushrooms, green olives, cheese and season with salt and ground peppercorns, balance taste with a little sugar.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More