- ½ kilo beef sirloin, medallion cut (1/4 inch thick)
- ½ kilo pork liver, slice into 1/2 inch thick steaks
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tbsps liquid seasoning
- 4 tbsps calamansi juice
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 4 white onions, sliced into rings
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 big whole puso ng saging or banana blossom, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 head garlic
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 kilo pork cut in cubes
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- In two separate bowls, marinate beef and liver slices in soy sauce, liquid seasoning, salt and calamansi juice for at least half an hour.
- Sauté onions then transfer to a serving dish.
- Drain the beef and liver and save the marinade for later use.
- On the skillet where you sautéed the onions, fry the liver on both sides until brown. Set aside.
- Add beef and sauté until brown.
- Add marinade and water.
- Let it simmer until tender.
- Put in the liver to heat through and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the beef and liver on the serving dish and put the onions on top.
- Heat oil in a pan and start sautéing your garlic and onions.
- Add your meat and banana blossom.
- Pour half a glass of water, cover and let it simmer for at least twenty minutes.
- Check the tenderness of your vegetable, add some fish sauce, salt and pepper, and vinegar. Let it simmer for another five minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More