- ¾ kilo beef steaks, slice
- 1 tbsp calamansi
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece ginger, crushed
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup onions, slice in rings
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Marinate beef steak in calamansi juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and pepper for 30 minutes.
- Add marinated beef steak and cook slow until done then increase heat for a minute or two to brown steaks.
- Add slice onions and continue to cook for another minute.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....