- 8 medium bell peppers
- 5 kg extra lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup rice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds then parboil for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Brown meat and onion then add tomatoes, rice, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper then cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- .Add cheese and stir to melt then stuff peppers with meat mixture.
- Place in baking dish and bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Until smooth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More