BEEF SUKIYAKI Recipe
- 500 g thinly sliced beef
- 1 pack cellophane noodles, washed and drained
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 enoki mushroom, trimmed
- 1 leek, washed and sliced into 2-inch lengths
- ½ Chinese cabbage, washed and cut into 2-inch wide pieces
- 1 pack soft tofu, cubed
- For sukiyaki sauce:
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsps. sake
- 5 tbsps. sugar
- ¾ cup water
- beaten eggs
- spring onions
- nori wrappers
- Mix soy sauce, sake, sugar, and water to make sukiyaki sauce. Place in a pot and boil.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into individual bowls and pour hot sukiyaki broth. Add egg if preferred.
- Garnish with spring onions or nori wrappers.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More