- 1 pound beef tenderloin
- 1 tsp grated onion
- ½ pound mushrooms
- 1 ½ tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¾ cup soup stock
- ½ tsp prepared mustard
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp butter
- ½ tsp grated onion
- Remove all fat and skin from meat then cut into strips.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper then let it stand at room temperature for an hour.
- Cook onion and mushrooms in butter until lightly browned then sprinkle with flour and mix thoroughly then stir in soup stock, mustard, and sour cream.
- Bring to boil then season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter and quickly brown meat strips with onion.
- Add meat to sauce and cover and keep hot 20 minutes to blend the flavors.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More