- ¾ pound beef
- Dash of pepper 1 tbsp wine
- 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar / 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp chili paste
- ¼ cup chicken broth 1 tsp cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 2 garlic cloves ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 stalks celery 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp fermented black beans 2 large carrots
- 5 tbsp oil for stir – frying
- Cut the beef into chunks then marinated with the ingredients including the cornstarch last for twenty minutes. Set aside.
- Mix the soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth, and chili paste.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water. Set aside.
- Rinse black beans and let it sit for a few minutes then chop finely.
- Mince garlic and mash with the black beans.
- Cut the green onion into thirds and the green onion when the oil is heated for stir – frying.
- Add the carrot and celery then continue stir – frying until tender and crisp.
- Remove vegetables from the wok and set aside.
- When oil is ready, add mashed garlic and black beans then add the marinated beef until well done.
- Stir and then add cooked vegetables, mix well then remove from the heat and stir in the sesame oil. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More