- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
- 8 cod fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 bottle beer
- Rinse fish, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper
- Combine flour, garlic powder, paprika, 2tsp salt and 2 tsp pepper then stir into dry ingredients.
- Gradually mix in beer then dip fish fillets into batter .
- Fry fish until golden brown. Drain on paper towels, and serve warm.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More