- 500 g of chicken breasts
- 1 cup + 1 cup of flour
- ½ tsp of sweet chili powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1½ tsp of salt + salt to when they are finished
- 300 ml of beer
- Cut the chicken breasts into smaller pieces. Add the flour in two bowls. Mix onion powder, chili and salt in one and the beer in the other bowl. Stir them both.
- Heat your oil to 175 degrees C.
- Turn the breasts in the flour with chili, onions and salt. Then add them in beer batter one by one and cover them completely. Then put them into the oil, but do not get too many in at a time. They must have 8-10 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Get them up on a plate with paper towels when they are finished and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More