- 2 lbs beef, cut in pieces
- ½ lbs pork, cut in pieces
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 3 chopped radishes
- ½ cups tamarind fruit
- 2 cups kangkong leaves
- 8 cups rice water
- ¼ tsp patis
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- Place tomatoes and tamarind into a saucepan with rice water then bring to boil.
- Add beef and pork then remove skin and seeds from tamarind.
- Add rest of the ingredients then cook for 20 minutes.
- Season with patis and freshly ground pepper.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More