- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ + ⅛ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ + ⅛ tsp Iodized Fine Salt
- ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1½ tbsp Powdered Milk
- 2 pc Eggs
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted and cooled)
- ⅓ cup (+1 tbsp) Evaporated Milk
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chip Cookies (optional)
- ⅓ cup Cheese (grated, optional)
- 1 can (227 grams) Del Monte Crushed Pineapple
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, sugar and powdered milk. Set aside.
- Beat eggs until frothy. Add butter while beating continuously. Add evaporated milk and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple with syrup. Mix well. Blend with flour mixture.
- Brush waffle maker lightly with oil. Heat until ready.
- Pipe waffle mixture into waffle maker half full (if using hotdog waffle maker). Arrange cheese/chocolate chips and cheese on top, then cover with waffle mixture. Cook for 3-4 minutes, turning once.
- Makes 14- 15 mini waffles
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Piping Bag
- Waffle Maker
- Weighing Scale
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This dish is a good source of vitamin B2, an essential anti-oxidant.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More