- 2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 1 cup freshly-grated coconut
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- White sugar
- Combine the rice flour and water in a bowl until a smooth dough is formed.
- Form small balls then flatten the balls into quarter inch thick.
- Stretch the dough to make an oval shape.
- Boil water in a deep pan.
- Drop each oval dough into the boiling water, once they float to the top, remove from the pan and transfer to a bowl of cold water.
- Remove from the bowl when cool enough.
- Press grated coconut onto the surface of the cooled oval pieces.
- Roll the pieces and dredge in sesame seeds and white sugar.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More