- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsps. baking powder
- 1-3/4 cups coconut milk
- Banana leaves wilted
- Muscovado sugar
- Grated fresh coconut
- Salted eggs
- Beat eggs until light and creamy.
- Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour and baking powder together.
- Beat dry ingredients alternately with coconut milk.
- Pour batter into two 9″ -layer cake pans that have been greased and lined with wilted banana leaves.
- Bake at 350�F for 30 minutes.
- Brush with margarine while baking.
- When done, brush again with margarine and sprinkle with muscovado.
- Serve with salted egg slices and grated fresh coconut.
- Note: To make the buko pandan and chocolate bibingka. Add the buko and the pandan essence;and chocolate (shavings or powder) to the batter and mix thoroughly before baking.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....