- 3 eggs
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
4 tsps. baking powder
1-3/4 cups coconut milk
Banana leaves wilted
Grated fresh coconut
- Beat eggs until light and creamy.
- Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour and baking powder together.
- Beat dry ingredients alternately with coconut milk.
- Pour batter into two 9″ -layer cake pans that have been greased and lined with wilted banana leaves.
- Bake at 350�F for 30 minutes.
- Brush with margarine while baking.
- When done, brush again with margarine and sprinkle with muscovado.
- Serve with salted egg slices and grated fresh coconut.
- Note: To make the buko pandan and chocolate bibingka. Add the buko and the pandan essence;and chocolate (shavings or powder) to the batter and mix thoroughly before baking.
Collection of the best Filipino Recipes