- 1/4 c. cooking oil
- 1 tbs. chopped garlic
- 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 1/4 c. chopped or grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbs. dilao (fresh turmeric)
- 1 kg. pork, cooked & sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1-1/2 tbsp. chopped hot chili peppers (siling labuyo)
- 1-1/2 c. bagoong (shrimp paste)
- 6 c. coconut cream
- 2 – 3 c. fresh hot green pepper (elongated variety) sliced diagonally 1/4 inch strips.
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups fresh red hot peppers (elongated variety) sliced diagonally – 1/4 inch strips
- Saute garlic in hot oil. Add onions and cook until transparent. Stir in ginger, turmeric and sliced pork and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add bagoong and chopped hot chili and stir until the pork is completely covered by mixture, around 15 minutes.
- Pour 6 cups of coconut cream and add the sliced green and red peppers.
- Continue cooking for about 20 minutes. Season accordingly.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More