- 1 k kuhol ( snails ), washed and cleaned
- 2 bundles kangkong, leaves separated and stalks sliced into 3 – inch lengths
- ½ cup fish bagoong ( fermented fish ), stained to remove impurities and mixed
- 1 ½ cups rice washing
- 1 onion, sliced
- Place the snails in a pot along with the kangkong stalks, bagoong mixed with rice washing and onions. Boil for 12 minutes.
- Add the kangkong leaves. Allow to simmer for 8 more minutes. Mix.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
Please download the recipe here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More