- ½ cup minced onion
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 15 – oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- Pumpkin seed, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh lemon juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Mince onions and press garlic and let sit for at least 5 minutes to bring out their health – promoting benefits.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve. This salad will keep for a couple of days and gets more flavorful if you let it marinate in the refrigerator for a while.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More