- 2 kilos pork leg, bone in
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- 1½ tbsp salt
- 1 cup of gin
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Boil pork in Pineapple juice, sugar, salt and gin until soft.
- Let it cool for a few minutes then put ham in a baking tray.
- Insert cloves alternately into the ham net markings.
- Make pineapple-brown sugar glaze by mixing brown Sugar, mustard and Pineapple Juice in a sauce pan. Stir until sugar dissolves. Bring it into a boil and simmer until thick.
- Brush ham with glaze and bake into the oven at 300ºF until bubbly and a little brown.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More