- 1 kilo shredded puso ng saging
- 4 slices of ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 100 gms ground pork or shrimp meat
- 2 pcs siling haba, chopped
- 1 can coconut cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add salt to prepared puso ng saging, let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze out the juice from the shredded heart.
- Sauté the ginger in the oil.
- When they turn golden brown, add the onions and the garlic.
- Sauté until it turns soft.
- Add in the ground pork or shrimp meat.
- Stir until cooked.
- Add the chopped banana heart and the vinegar.
- Cover and do not stir for around three minutes.
- Add the chillies.
- Mix everything inside the pan so the banana heart can absorb the flavor of the meat. Cook until the strips of banana heart are tender and soft.
- Add the coconut cream.
- Simmer for a few more minutes until the sauce becomes thick
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More