- 300 g boneless beef flank
- ¼ Japanese radish
- ¾ carrot
- 5 g ginger
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- Cooking oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- cut beef into cubes the boil.
- Deep – fry a few pieces of beef for 2- 3 minutes.
- Cut Japanese radish and carrot into bite – sized pieces then cut ginger into pieces.
- Heat sugar and add beef then mix well.
- Add stock, water, and beef then continue cooking for about 60 – 80 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More