- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced thick
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cups celery, cut diagonally about 1-inch long
- 1 15-oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- ¾ cup green olives cut in fourths
- 1 tbsp + ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 11/2 lbs cod, into 2-inch pieces
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Slice onion and garlic and let sit for 5 minutes,
- Heat 1 tbsp broth in a 10-12 inch skillet, Saute Chopped onion in broth over medium heat for 4-5 Minutes, stirring frequently, until translucent.
- Add garlic and celery and sauté for another minute, remaining broth. Stir, cover, and simmer on medium-low for about 15 minutes, attiring occasionally. Until celery is tender.
- Place cod, lemon, salt. Pepper, and chili flacks on top of celery and continue to simmer covered for another 5 minutes, or until fish is cooked. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More