- Leftover pan de salt or while
- Bread, cubed to fill 6 cups
- 1medium can condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine water and condensed milk.
- Soak pieces of bread in mixture. Add vanilla.
- Beat when bread is soft.
- Pour in a greased loaf pan or in a leche flan mold.
- Preheat oven at 340”F, then bake mixture for 45 minutes. (Steam baking is also an option.)
Other Great Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....