- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tsp Crushed garlic
- ½ cup Sliced onion
- 1 tbsp Crushed dilaw (turmeric root)
- ¼ kl Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup Sliced pork meat
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Malagkit (glutinous rice)
- ½ cup Long grain rice
- 5 cups Coconut milk, 2nd extract
- 1 pc. Bayleaf
- 1 cup Shrimp, peeled and pre-cooked (optional)
- ½ cup Ham (for garnishing)
- 2 sliced Boiled egg (for
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 6 pcs. Banana leaves 12×12
- Sauté garlic in oil. Add onion, dilaw, chicken and pork.
- Add water and bring to boil. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and coconut milk. Season with salt and powder seasoning.
- Cook over moderate heat and stir once in a while to prevent burning at the bottom.
- Cover with banana leaves and continue cooking until done.
- Add pre-cooked shrimps and decorate top with sliced ham, boiled egg and parsley.
- Serve hot.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....