- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tsp Crushed garlic
- ½ cup Sliced onion
- 1 tbsp Crushed dilaw (turmeric
- ¼ kl Chicken, cut into serving
- 1 cup Sliced pork meat
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Malagkit (glutinous rice)
- ½ cup Long grain rice
- 5 cups Coconut milk, 2nd extract
- 1 pc. Bayleaf
- 1 cup Shrimp, peeled and
- pre-cooked (optional)
- ½ cup Ham (for garnishing)
- 2 sliced Boiled egg (for
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 6 pcs. Banana leaves 12x12
1.Sauté garlic in oil. Add onion, dilaw, chicken and pork.
2.Add water and bring to boil. Cook for 2 minutes.
3.Add rice and coconut milk. Season with salt and powder seasoning.
4.Cook over moderate heat and stir once in a while to prevent burning at the bottom.
5.Cover with banana leaves and continue cooking until done.
6.Add pre-cooked shrimps and decorate top with sliced ham, boiled egg and parsley.